nuttynatasha@bs.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009, 7:06 AM



TO MUMMY DEAREST;
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I LOVE YOU MUMMY!
I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR EVRYTH YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME!
ESP WHEN I WAS SICK RECENTLY, YOU SAT BY MY SIDE, FEEDIN ME ALL THOSE MEDICINES,PUTTIN DAMP TOWEL ON MY FOREHEAD AND JUST DO WHATEVER I TOLD U TO.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
& IM SORRY IF I EVER SCOLD YOU OR RAISE MY VOICE, YOU KNOW I DONT MEAN IT.
EVEN IF I DID,I'LL ALWAYS REGRET DOING IT.
MUMMY'S THE BEST
YOUR LOVE IS REALLY UNCONDITIONAL =)

okae, so HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO MY MUM,NENEK,AUNTIES AND OTHER MOTHERS IN THE WORLD! =)
first,didnt go madrasah.
lazy to go,not in the mood and im in the mood to go out. =P
so went out wit MUNIR'S FAMILY!
we went to celebrate mummeh's day at blue diamond restaurant.
ate there.
then, headed to changi beach to seee aeroplanes!
weeeeee.
then,we bought ourselvees ice cream and chill =)
then,it's satay timeeee!
brought it home and then we cutted the cake.
it was niceeee.
nw munir's camwhoring,gosh. haha.
while d rest are eating.

& soon my cuzzies are gg home and here i am bloggin.
it was a longggg fun day!
most pics are on their hp cams,mine and d digi cam.
so yea im lazy to get it up. heeee.
so i'll jz upload wad i hv from my hp.
d rest mayb nxt time?
HMMM.


heyho!

persona!


♥nurNATASHA♥
♥24april'93♥
♥SINGLE/attached♥
♥PUNGGOLpri♥
♥NORTHVISTAsec♥
♥NGEEANNpoly;EBM♥



awesomest!

Spank-me!






Credits

Codings : Kookies
Basecodes are from: YLING;D
Brushes from : xxxx
Fonts from :dafont
Pattern from:squidfingers.