Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 3:37 AM
TAGGED TO DO THIS QUIZ BY HUSNA LOVEEE ! =)
so yea here it is. im bored anw,so yeah.
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3) No tag back.
1. Music,family,friends,cuzins,handphone are my LOVE.
2. I can be very dangerous when i have moodswings.
3. I tend to irritate my nenek alot bt she gets angry and laugh at me at d same tyme.
4. I love others more than myself cos pple's happiness = my happiness. =)
5. Believe or not,i nvr ate fruits or vegetables 4 d past 8 yrs? i hate dem.
6. I would never rest in peace/sleep until a cockroach i c is DEAD in frt of my eyes.
7. I hate screeeeeeeching sounds.
8. I love hanging out wit friends and cuzzins.
9. B4 i sleep, i HAVE to listen to music.
10.I appreaciate what pple do for me & i hope they would to. LOVES =)
so i tag my dearests to do this quiz; MIA,SAFIAH,ZIDING,SUZ,HAQIMA,JIAHUI,WAWA,EYFA,EUGENIA & YOU! =)
do it if u want, aint forcin baby!
enjoy!
thanks husna 4 taggin me. LOL. cuz im reli bored & dis kept me company! haha.