nuttynatasha@bs.com

Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 2:57 AM

HEYHEY!
had sch 2dae!
well,not so exciting cuz its still exam.
sci paper was SUPERHARD. ms chen la! alamks!
listenin compre was tricky too.
so both exams maenn hentam jer. hheheh.

erm,
hanged wit ma switharts.
hadd fun. =))
bt afta sch nid ta go home.
cuz ma parents are outside sch.
i was shocked too!
tot of gg out wit dah n ikah. bt den cannot. =(
nvrmind,dis thurs! woohoo. cant wait.
aniwae,wentt tekka.
ate at komala vilas.
wentt home.

nw,bloggin i guess.
2molo! GONA GO OUT WIT D 2E3 DARLS! CANT WAIT! =)

o yesh2,HARI RAYA OUTING 4 D LAST TWO DAYS WAS SUPERRRRGREAT!
I WENTT HOME AT 3 AM 4 BOTHH DAYS AND SLEPT AT 5AM!
GREATT RITE!
collected moneyy,met cuzzins,took pics,ate kuihs. ALOT OF F U N LARH! =)))))

posting d pics at my nxt post!
wow...dat means im postin twice 2dae!
hahaha.
okae la.
gtg.

I LOVE ALL MY DARLINGS N I LOvE HARI RAYA!!!!
NUT!


heyho!

persona!


♥nurNATASHA
24april'93
SINGLE/attached♥
PUNGGOLpri
NORTHVISTAsec
NGEEANNpoly;EBM



awesomest!

Spank-me!






Credits

Codings : Kookies
Basecodes are from: YLING;D
Brushes from : xxxx
Fonts from :dafont
Pattern from:squidfingers.