Monday, September 24, 2007, 3:46 AM
HELOOOOhelooo! =)
FIRSTLY,I WANA SAYY...
*I LOVEEE TODAY!
i dunoo y,bt i feel soo HIGH 2DAE!
often,i'll hv d mondayy blues
bt 2dae,itsa SUPERgreatt!
aniwae,
GOTT CLASS TEE IN THE MORNING!
I SOO LOVE IT !
ITS OHH-SOO-NICEE BABY!
if i gt time,i shall take d pic of it.
heehee.
sch started wit LIT.
i enjoyedd LIT wit DING,SL,JH,YILIN,TINGTING,ANGIE VERY MUCHH. =))
sci,cdp.
DAMN,IT WAS SUPERRboring.
i keptt sayin to mel; I NEED TO SLEEP.
NEED okay!
heee.
well,njoyedd crappin witt her.
melmel,entertaind me. =)
afta dat lessons,
itsa RECESS.
& i hadd FUN wit DAH,IKAH,MIRA! =)
malay,
it was readin magazine day!
LOL.
haha.
afta malauy,
MATHS.
it was BORING.
BT I DID LISTEN wile crappin wit mel.
HEE.
afta maths,
eng.
hadd SUMMARY TEST.
it was ok.
den,
ASSEMBLY,
its BORING as usual.
afta assembly,
HAD DIS SEC 2 CAMP BRIEFING!
satt wit dah,ikah n d restt.
& so as wad d briefin say,IT THINK ITS GONA B GREAT!
=)
afta sch,
wentt to rp wit dah n ikah to buyy stationery stuffs.
den went back to sch.
teman dem do their pepp project.
as usual;crapped like crazie.
den munirah camee.
bt 4awhile onli ler.
den,
wentt to 119 bustop wit dem.
dah n ikah teman me till d bus come.
thanks darls,iLOVEyou two.
okaee.
so nw,
i jz finishedd eatin.
finally break fast.
nw,gona pray
so tata.
thanks to all ma darlings,I LOVE YOUU ALL!
LOVE TODAY.
NUTT!