nuttynatasha@bs.com

Saturday, August 18, 2007, 4:49 AM

HELOO! =)

its 8pm nw.
jz finishedd prayin.
so now IM BLOGGIN. =)
hahaha.
&& aso appearing off9 i guess.

& i jz foundd out dat ma ares cn playy song n showw on msn.
LOL. i tot cn b shown at WMP OR ITUNES ONLY.
nw ares cn...so NOW I NOE.

aniwaeee,
WENT 4 MENDAKI 2DAE...
cuz i canott skipp mendaki lesson again.

well..i was LATE.
LATE for 15 mins onlia...heeee.
MIRA WAS LATE ASO 4 her mendaki at anotha sch.
so she smsedd me.
thankuu mira 4 entertainin wile im alonee in the bus witt d busdriveerr n strangers.
haha.

& so tcher askedd me y i was late.
i was blankk at first. duno wad to sayy.
i cantt say bcuz i lovee to b late n i like to walk slowly rite?
hahaa.
so i juz saidd that i overslept. HEEEE.


den at ard 10am wen i was doin workk.
guess hu came WAYY LATA den all of us?

ITS IKAH DARLING!
hahahaha.
SHE WAS SUPERlate and her excuse RAWKS?
hahaha.
I MISS HER ALOTT LARH!
FINALLY GETTA SEE HER 2DAE!
heeeeee.=)
HAD FUN CRAPPIN WIT U 2DAE IKAH!
I LOVEEE U! =)
heeeee.



denn tuition ended at 12.15pm.
wavedd gdbye to ikah n wentt witt arifah. =)
crappedd wit ifah 4awhilee.
den boarded 325.
wentt to nenek hse.
satt der until 3.
den wentt homeee.
wentt on9.
chattedd wit MIRAdarling of coz!
heee.
didnt chat wit mel 2dae =(
haidah aso nt online . =(
I MISS DEM ALL!
I MISS ALL MA DARLINGS! =(
wonderr if dey miss me too.? HAHAHA. LOL.
den i wentt off9.
mira aso wentt off9.

she calledd me.
so we crapped 4 1 hr 43 mins on the fonee.
SUPERfun!
I LOVEEE YOU MIRA!
hadd funn witt u SWITHART!
=)


putt dwn d fonee at 6.55 lidatt.
den RETURNED ALL THE FWENSTER COMMENTS. =)
&& THANKS TO ALL D DARLINGS HU GAVE ME FWENSTER COMMENTS.
I LOVEEE YOUU ALL! heee.
&& nw im watchin TRANSFORMERS!
WOOHOOO! heeeee.
i noee most of u oredii watchedd lor.
nw den i getta watch. hahaha.
CUZ MA DAD JUST BOUGHT IT. =(
&& im SOO NJOYIN THE MOVIE!
WHAT HAIDAH N MIRA SAYY IS TRUE;GEREK AH THE TRANSFORMERS!
hehehehe. =))


oriteee.
2molo gt madrasah!
YAY! happpyy cuz cn meet DARLINGKU HAIDAH,SWITHARTKU MIRA & IFAH THE PWEETAYE. =)
NO YAYYIES bcuz hv to hafal surah! DAMN! -'- heeee!
bt nvrmindd.its 4 ma own gd aniwaee.
hee.



so gtg.
CANT WAITT TO SEE ALL MA DARLINGS ON MONDAYY!!!
heeee.



& yesh,
took dis photo wit MIRA durin king & i.
so miraa toldd me i can hv it.
so this is d pic. =)
its nicee. bt i look weird though. haha. MIRA'S D PWEETAYE!
& MIRA I LOVEEE YOU!
bezzBUDDIES 4EVER baby!





oritee.
2molo madrasah!

sure gona crapp witt haidahDARLING & miraSWITHART!I LOVEEE YOU DAH N MIRA! heee.
& i miss ma sistas n e3 fwens n laling n haqima =(
i guess i will see dem on mondayy.
justt have a lil...patience. haha. lol

kaee.
tata!
NUTTY!



heyho!

persona!


♥nurNATASHA
24april'93
SINGLE/attached♥
PUNGGOLpri
NORTHVISTAsec
NGEEANNpoly;EBM



awesomest!

Spank-me!






Credits

Codings : Kookies
Basecodes are from: YLING;D
Brushes from : xxxx
Fonts from :dafont
Pattern from:squidfingers.